A review starts after a performance cycle is created and the template is shared with the employees. It is the HR managers/admins decision to make the manager review visible to the employees. A review from manager can be shared with employees in different ways.
- To make manager's feedback visible to the employees, enable "Make Manager Review Visible to Employee immediately upon Submission" under cycle settings.
- If the manager's review visibility to employees is not enabled, HR managers or both HR and managers can decide the visibility criteria for reviewers.
Note: If Skip-Level Manager approval is part of the review process, the Employees are allowed to see the Manager review only when the Skip-Level Manager approves the manager review.
- The HR managers/admins can make the manager review visible to the employees by navigating to: Admin > Performance >Manage > Actions
- You can change manager review visibility on Review Form.
- To change employees visibility in manage reviews, you can edit the Visibility Setting (hover over the pencil icon) or click the overflow menu.