An employee will receive performance email notification when the following event happens in the organization:
- When the review template is assigned or shared with the employees.
- When self-review start date is live for the employees.
- Automatic reminders to complete the self-review before due date.
- When manager completes his/her review for their direct report (if manager review is made visible).
- When an employees self-review is unlocked.
- When the sign-off is pending for self-review.
- When HR makes manager review visible to the employees from org dashboard.
- When the performance review template is recalled.
- When HR locks the self-review template.