A reviewer/skip-level manager/delegated reviewer/additional reviewer will receive performance notification via email when the following event happens in the organization:
- When performance review template is assigned to an employee (parallel review).
- When the employee submits their self-review (sequential review).
- Automatic reminders to complete the manager review for their direct reports.
- When HR submits the review for an employee.
- When performance review is unlocked for a direct report.
- When HR unlocks manager review for an employee.
- When Sign-off action is pending for direct reports.
- When performance review template is locked for an employee.
- When the skip-level manager approves manager review.
- When manager tries to download performance review PDF from the team dashboard.
- When manager tries to download performance area report from the team dashboard.
- When an employee is added as an additional reviewer for someone.
Skip Level Manager
- When manager submits his/her manager review and it goes for approval from the Skip-level Manager.
- When the skip-level manager review is unlocked.
- When the manager review is delegated to someone.