- Engagedly Help Center
- Goals (New)
Create and Manage Preset Goal Cycles
Admin can create and manage preset goal cycles only when Preset Goal Cycles are enabled in the Goals settings.
The admin can perform the below actions on preset goal cycles:
Navigation: Settings > Goals > Settings > Goal Cycles.
Add Goal Cycle
Adding a preset goal cycle will allow users to select a preset goal period while creating the goal.
- Click ADD CYCLE.
- Type the cycle name, and set the goal cycle start and end dates.
Edit Goal Cycle
Admin can edit goal cycles to change the cycle name and goal cycle start and end dates.
- Click the Edit Icon on any goal cycle.
- Edit the goal cycle as necessary and click SAVE to update the changes.
Archive Goal Cycle
Admin can archive any goal cycle. The archived goal cycle will not be visible to the users while selecting the goal period during goal creation. Admin can activate the archived goal cycle later.
- Click the Overflow Menu Icon and select Archive on any cycle.
Activate a Goal Cycle
Admin can activate archived goal cycle at any time.
- Click Archived to view the archived cycle.
- Click the Overflow Menu Icon and select Active on any archived goal cycle.
Delete Goal Cycle
Admin can delete the goal cycle. The deleted goal cycle cannot be restored.
- Click the Overflow Menu Icon and select Delete on any goal cycle.