Navigation: Home > Social
Posts shared by your colleagues will appear here. Happy browsing!
- How do I view the types of filters in Social Feed?
- Go to My Corner and select Social from the top navigation bar.
- All the posts will appear under the Social Feed.
- Three types of filters are available :
- Recent - View posts in chronological order, with recent posts appearing first.
- Popular - View posts based on activity. Any activity on the post, irrespective of the date it was published, will push it to the top using this option.
Note: A pinned post will always appear on the top in both the Recent and Popular filters, irrespective of the date and the activity on any post.
- Custom filter - Filter the posts using a search bar or based on the type and location of the post.
- Search bar - Search posts by user name, tags, or keywords. For example, if you wish to find a praise-related post, type in the name of the associated employee OR tags attached with the post OR just type the keyword ‘praise’ to show all praise-related posts.
- All Types - From the dropdown, select the type of post you wish to see such as Status Update, Help, Knowledge, etc.
- All Location - From the dropdown, select the location of post-initiation.