Navigation: Home > Goals > Overview
Key Results are signposts that help you measure progress towards your Goal. Add one or more Key Results to your goals while creating a Goal.
- Click Create.
- Enter the Goal, Period, Start Date, End Date.
- Select the Measure Type: Percentage or Quantity. Note: If you select Quantity type, enter the Unit and set a Target value for your goal.
- Select goal Category.
- Set the frequency of notification using the Notify options.
- Assign the goal to yourself or someone else.
Click Add Key Results.
- Enter the Title for your Key Result.
- Select the Measure Type: Percentage, Quantity or Milestone. Note: If you select Quantity type, enter the Unit and set a Target value for your goal.
- Add more Key Results by clicking Add Key Results.
- Click Save.
You can view all your goals and their status in the My Goals tab. Click any Goal to view all Key Results associated with that Goal.