Navigation: Home > Goals > Overview
You can view the top-level goals such as organizational goals, business goals, and department goals from this section. Please note that your organization may have renamed the terms 'Business Unit' and 'Department' to best suit your structure.
- Select the type of top-level goal from the tabs available.
- Org Goal is an objective that sets a common direction for what the organization wishes to achieve in a period of time.
- Business and Department Goals are objectives set for the Business Units and Departments respectively, to be achieved in a period of time.
- Click the arrow next to any goal to see contributing goals.
- Click the options button () and select View Hierarchy to view the hierarchy of aligned goals.