Navigation: Admin > Performance > Cycles > Create > Notifications
You can reach this section by clicking Create, entering necessary cycle setup information, and selecting Notifications from the left pane.
This section helps you set up notifications and reminders for all stakeholders in the performance review cycle. You can also view the timeline of the review process, based on all the options selected in the other sections.
Set up reminders for the employees.
- Select when the employees get reminded to complete their self-reviews by setting the number of days prior to the self-review submission date.
- Choose to send weekly reminders from the start date to the due date until the employee review is complete by toggling to Yes. Note: After the due date, the reminders will be sent daily.
Setup reminders for the managers.
- Select when the managers get reminded to finish reviewing their direct reports by setting the number of days prior to the review submission date.
- Select Yes if you choose to send weekly reminders from the start date to the due date until the manager review is complete. Note: After the due date, the reminders will be sent daily.
- Select Yes if you choose to notify the manager when an employee submits their self-review (if the option for self-review is enabled).
- Select Yes if you choose to notify the manager when the skip-level manager approves the review (if this option is enabled).
Setup reminders for HR.
- Choose to remind HR to assign templates, share templates and to initiate sign-off process.
- Also select whether and whom to notify for the below activities (based on options enabled). You can choose to notify all associated HR, all users with HR permissions or all Admins.
- When employee submits self-review
- When manager submits review
- When skip-level manager approves review