Enable Rating Scale:
- Mark as selected to enable the rating scale. Enabling it will allow the respondents to rate the employees on various criteria while filling in the form.
- You can configure the scale, be it Numeric or Verbal, as per your preference; click on Edit to make changes to the scale.
Rating Scale Type:
- If Numeric is selected, it will follow the values shown in the Rating column. If Verbal is selected, it will follow the Short Code column.
- Include N/A in the scale: In the Edit window, you can use the toggle button to include/exclude the NA rating option in the form.
- Click Add to create more ratings and click the delete icon to remove a rating.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Click Next on the top right corner of the screen to head over to the next section.
Note: Description in each rating is helpful, especially if the rating scale box is displayed in the feedback form, so readers can go through the description and infer the given context.