Navigation: Admin > 360 Feedback > Recent Cycles > Create New Cycle > Process Configuration
This section lets you set nomination types, timelines, and workflows for the feedback cycle. It lets you control the following settings:
- Who can nominate respondents?
1. Who can nominate respondents?
There are three ways the respondents can be nominated for each employee:
- Only HR or Admin
Only the HR/ Admin can nominate respondents for each employee.
- Managers & HR/ Admin
Admin and Manager both can nominate respondents for each employee in the cycle.
- Employees, Managers, & HR/ Admin
Apart from Managers and Admin, Employees will also be notified to nominate respondents. Managers and HR can always verify and approve the final nominations. They can also nominate on the employee's behalf, and such nominations that are made by the HR and Manager can not be removed by the employee.
2. Respondent names are anonymous to:
Enabling anonymity for any user type (Employees, Managers, or HRs/Admins) will hide the respondents' names in the feedback form. You can select multiple options in this section.
Note: It is usually a good practice to keep the anonymity on to protect the respondent's privacy and allow them to provide honest feedback, therefore maintaining healthy work relationships within the organization.3. Nomination Configuration
- Nomination Start Date: Nominators can start the nominations only after the nomination start date. It is the same as the cycle start date.
- Nomination End Date: If it is an employee or manager nominated cycle, nominations can not be made post the nomination end date for the Employee/Manager. However, the HR/ Admin can nominate beyond this end date.
- Recommended no. of nominations for each employee: This is the preferred limit of respondents that should be nominated to give feedback. However, the users can nominate more than the recommended number.
- Set a start date for respondents to give feedback: The respondents will be able to give feedback only on and after this date.
5. Allow respondents to choose their relationship with the employees:
- Mark as selected to enable this section.
- Self, Manager, and Others are relationships mentioned by default. You can not edit or delete them.
- Click Add Relationship to provide more relationship options to the respondents. Click on the Delete icon to remove an added relationship.
- It allows the Admin to manually share the final 360 feedback report with the Employee/Manager or Both once the cycle ends.
- When the 360 feedback process is completed. Admins can start sharing reports with managers and employees.
Navigation: Admin > 360 Feedback > Recent Cycles
- Select a cycle from the list and click on the Dashboard tab.
2. Click on the overflow menu of any row and select Share report.
3. Click Proceed on the confirmation box.
4. The Report Access status will update to Shared when the feedback report is shared successfully.
The system automatically makes the feedback report available once the cycle ends. You can select Employee/Manager or Both to provide them access to the feedback report. Click on the calendar icon to select a date on which they can access the report.
7. Advanced Settings
Allow anyone in the organization to voluntarily nominate themselves to give feedback.
This will generate a pending action for all the users in the organization to voluntarily nominate themselves to give feedback to employees added to the feedback cycle. Once the nominations are done, they can start providing feedback.
- Allow external respondent nominations.
This will allow the nominators to nominate respondents who are not an employee of the organization such as clients, customers, stakeholders, etc.
- Show responses to admins immediately upon submission.
Enabling this will let the Admins see live responses from the respondents once they submit the form. You can also enable it for Managers.
- Hide reports from managersEnabling this setting will hide the final feedback reports from the managers. If you've set a date for manager report sharing earlier, this setting will have precedence over all other settings. Hence, the report will not be shared once this setting is enabled.
- Include Self as a default nomination.
This will self-nominate the employee as a respondent by default. It will generate a pending action for all the employees to give self-feedback.
- Include Managers as a default nomination.
This will nominate the employee's immediate manager as a respondent by default. When it is enabled, the managers will automatically be added as respondents for their direct reports who are added to a cycle.
- Allow respondents to decline feedback requests.
This will allow the respondents to decline a feedback request if they don't have anything of value to provide feedback on. This is useful in scenarios where A has never worked with B, but they get a feedback request from B. In that case, A can choose to decline the request.