Which features are being removed?
- Questionnaire - The Questionnaire section is removed from settings. You can frame all the questions under different sections in the templates now.
- Cycle Lock-Date Setting - In the older version, you had to set a date for the cycle to be locked on. Now, the system locks it automatically after the cycle end date.
- Manage Reviewers - The Manage Reviewers tab is now removed for managers.
- Overall Ratings - The overall rating sections are removed.
Which features are getting updated?
- Nominations - There is no limit to the number of respondent nominations. Admins can mention a recommended number of nominations for each employee. However, an employee can have less or more than the recommended nominations.
- Relationships - Managers and Others are now listed in the relationship section along with Self. You can add and delete more relationships, but you can not edit Self, Manager, and Others.
- Templates - Templates are more structured with sections and sub-sections.
- Reports - Reports have become more informative with all the necessary analytics.