Table of Contents
A Performance review is a formal process conducted by an organization to evaluate the employees’ job Performance over a specific period. Its purpose is to provide feedback to the employees, recognize their achievements, and set goals for their improvement.
2. Why Performance?
Measuring employees' growth is not limited to annual reviews. From the process standpoint, Engagedly has revolutionized the efficiency of Performance reviews. A process that previously required four months can now take four weeks.
The flexible and multi-faceted Performance review platform helps organizations reduce the time spent on Performance reviews and increase their efficacy.
Performance module plays a vital role in evaluating an employee's contributions, identifying areas for improvement, setting future goals, and ensuring alignment with the organization's objectives.
3. Who is the module intended for?
Engagedly's Performance module is intended for organizations and businesses of various sizes and industries. It is designed to help managers, HR professionals, and employees to facilitate employees' job Performance evaluation, set and monitor goals, provide feedback, and support employee development and growth within an organization.
4. What are the suggested use cases?
- Employee Performance Evaluation
- Conducting the automated Work Anniversary Review
- Conducting the automated 30/60/90 days reviews for new hires
5. What are the key features of the module?
- Customize the Performance review template and cycle based on the organization’s requirements.
- Employees goals and individual development plans assessment.
- Employees skills and competencies assessment.
- Get Performance review analytics, reports, and histories.
- HR/admins can calibrate the Performance ratings of the employees.
6. How does it work?
- HR/admins create a Performance review template.
- HR/admins create a Performance review cycle.
- HR/admins add the employees to the cycle.
- HR/admins assign and share the template with the employees.
7. How can one benefit from Performance?
- Different Performance templates for different groups of employees within the same cycle help in simplifying the review process.
- Integrate employee's goals and IDPs into Performance review to track their progress and help in Training Needs Identification (TNI).
- Through the Leadership Potential Assessment, HR can identify high-potential employees who can become the future leaders of the organization.
- Identifying high-potential employees for future leadership roles.
- Provide training recommendations and development plans for employees growth.
- Recognize the talents within the team and recommend them for promotion.
- Receive constructive feedback, which helps to improve their Performance.
- Training recommendations and development plans help with career growth.
8. Glimpse of the Product
- Performance Overview
- Create a Performance Template
- Create a Performance Cycle
- Manage a Performance Cycle
Discover the power of Engagedly's Performance firsthand - schedule a demo today and unlock the full potential of your organization!