Table of Contents
Suggestions are the approach that bridges the gap between management and employee satisfaction. The suggestions can come from anyone in the organization who has smart ideas to make the organization better. These ideas are like a roadmap for making positive changes.
2. Why Suggestions?
Suggestions provide a structured approach to identify and implement improvements within an organization. Traditional feedback methods need more personalized solutions than individual employees have. Suggestions are used to identify individual employee needs, offering support and solutions to foster a supportive work environment.
3. Who is the module intended for?
Engagedly's Suggestions are intended for organizations and businesses of various sizes and industries. It is designed to help HR professionals, managers, team leaders, and employees who want to share Suggestions for professional development with personal objectives.
4. What are the suggested use cases?
- Collect employee feedback and Suggestions on various organizational aspects to improve processes, policies, and the workplace.
- Encourage employees to share Suggestions for continuous improvement, innovation, and efficiency in their departments or teams.
- Allow employees to submit Suggestions for solving specific organizational challenges and problems.
- Use Suggestions to collect ideas and recommendations internally for improving products or services.
- Allow employees to propose and lead their projects and use the Suggestions for approval and support.
5. What are the key features of the module?
- Share a Suggestion.
- Share a Suggestion anonymously.
- Invite participants to discuss.
- Discuss without notifying the suggestor.
- Track the Suggestion activities.
6. How does it work?
- Anyone in the organization can share a Suggestion.
- Admins can enable access in the organization to share a Suggestion anonymously.
- Admins invite participants to the discussion.
- The suggestor can view discussion activities.
7. How can one benefit from Suggestions?
Admins: Suggestions provide analytics and reporting tools to track activities and engagement. This environment ensures no one is ignored and allows teams to improve productivity.
Employees: Suggestions empower employees by providing a platform to share their feedback, making it easier to achieve professional growth and fostering continuous improvement within the organization
Engagedly's Suggestions is a unique offering for employees to share feedback, providing a user-friendly platform to foster employee engagement and performance. With the admin’s permission, anyone in the organization can share Suggestions anonymously.
Discover the power of Engagedly's Suggestions firsthand - schedule a demo today and unlock the full potential of your organization!