Integrating Personio with Engagedly allows the admins to sync all the employees’ details from Personio to the Engagedly platform. The integration enables the admins to sync data seamlessly, aiming to improve efficiency, streamline administrative workflows and processes, and enhance functionality. Learn more in Integrations.
Prerequisites for Integration
Before mapping and syncing, you have to contact our support team and provide the following details:
- Client ID and Secret key of your organization's Personio account
- Set of field mappings to integrate on Engagedly
Generate the Client ID and Secret key on Personio
- Log in to your Personio account.
- On the left pane, select Settings.
- In the Integrations field, select API credentials.
- At the top right, click Generate new credential.
- Type the name as required, select the Personal data, select the attributes, and click Generate new credential.
- Click Save.
Once the Client ID and Secret key are generated, you have to share them with our support team along with the field mappings of the user fields between Personio and Engagedly as required.
Based on your requirements, you can choose the following settings on Engagedly.
- Sync only the active users
- Sync all the users (active, onboarding, and inactive users)
- Sync all the department, business unit, job titles, and location details
You will receive an email notification from our support team once the integration is successful.
Synchronizing Employee Accounts
You can contact our support team to schedule the user data sync to keep up-to-date employees’ accounts on Engagedly. The user data sync can happen once a day, twice a day, or as per your requirements.
On every user data sync, the following user details will be updated:
- Adding new employees
- Updating the existing employees’
- Blocking or dismissing the employees
- Editing the department, job titles, and other employee-related information available in the field mapping
After every sync, the employees’ details are automatically updated on the Engagedly platform.
You can contact our support team to stop syncing the employees’ details.
Setting up the Primary Unique Identifier
You can opt for the unique identifier as an employee ID or an employee’s email ID. By default, the email ID is the primary unique identifier. You can contact our support team if you want the employee ID as the primary unique identifier.