HR/admins can manage and perform the following activities in the dashboard:
- Manage participants
- View hierarchy and submission status
- View feedback form
- Lock and unlock feedback
- Assign and unassign templates
- Nudge respondents
- Export users
- View live report
- Share reports
- Revoke feedback, remove respondent, exclude from report
Navigate to Admin > 360 Feedback > RECENT CYCLES.
Select the cycle you want to manage the activities.
Click the MANAGE PARTICIPANTS drop-down to perform the following actions:
- Add reviewees
- Remove reviewees
- Nominate respondents
- Import respondents
View hierarchy and submission status
Click the Overflow Menu and select:
- Show Hierarchy View to view reviewees' peers, managers, skip-level managers (if any), and the employees added and not added to the cycle. You can also view each employee's feedback response status and number of respondents.
- Show Submission Status to track the status of feedback responses of the cycle.
View feedback form
You can view the employee feedback forms and individual respondent feedback forms.
Note: You can view other respondents' feedback forms only if you enable Show responses to Admins immediately upon submission while creating the cycle.
Click the Drop-down beside the employee's name and click the View Form Icon to view individual respondents' feedback forms.
You can summarize the overall comments and comments of any section or sub-section using Marissa. Learn more in Summarize 360 Feedback comments using Marissa.
Lock and unlock feedback
You can lock and unlock employees' feedback. When the feedback is locked, the respondents cannot submit the pending feedback and/or edit the submitted feedback.
- Click the Overflow Menu and select Lock Feedback to lock individual employee’s feedback.
- Click ACTIONS, select Lock, and select the employees to lock multiple employee feedback in bulk.
- Click the Overflow Menu and select Unlock Feedback to unlock individual employee’s feedback.
- Click ACTIONS, select Unlock, and select the locked feedback to unlock in bulk.
Assign and unassign templates
You can assign and unassign templates to the employees in the Dashboard section.
- Click the Overflow Menu and select Assign Template to assign for individual employees.
- Click ACTIONS, select Assign, and select the employees to assign templates to multiple employees in bulk. Learn more in Assign and Manage Templates.
- Click the Overflow Menu and select Unassign Template to unassign for individual employees.
- Click ACTIONS, select Unassign, and select the employees to unassign templates in bulk. Learn more in Assign and Manage Templates.
Nudging respondents send them a reminder notification to submit their feedback. Learn more in Nudge Reviewers.
You can export the cycle information of all users.
Click ACTIONS and select All Users to download the cycle information for all employees.
Select Choose to export the cycle information for selected employees.
You can manually share the report with employees and managers after the cycle ends.
Note: You can share the report only if you set the Share final 360 feedback report after the cycle ends to manual while creating the cycle. Learn more in Create a 360 Feedback Cycle.
Click the Overflow Menu and select Share Report.
Click the Drop-down beside the employee name and click the Overflow Menu on the respondent you want to manage.
- Select Revoke Feedback to reset the feedback given by the respondent.
- Select Remove Respondents to remove the respondent from giving the feedback.
- Select Exclude from Report to not include the respondent in the feedback report.