Table of Contents
- Download the Mobile Application
- Access Profile
- Access Home Page
- Quick Actions
- Access Social
- Access Directory
- Access Apps
Engagedly’s mobile application gives users a holistic experience, allowing them to perform frequent actions anytime. It has improved by bringing information architecture and consistency to navigation in the mobile application. It offers an instant solution for modules like Goals, Feedback, Groups, Notes, Surveys, Team Pulse, and Resources.
The admins, managers, and employees can download it on their mobiles, tabs, and iPads. It allows you to access the following features:
- Stay updated with notifications and pending actions
- View posts and praises on Social
- View posts in Groups
- View upcoming birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Access the organization directory
- View the profile of other employees
- Connect with your team using their contact information
- Check-in your goals and OKRs in real-time
- Share and request feedback
- Create and share quick notes
- Respond to the Surveys
- Submit Team Pulse responses
- Review Team Pulse responses (if you are a manager)
- Create folders and upload files (if you are an admin)
- View and download files
2. Download the Mobile Application
You can download the mobile application using the below QR code.
- Download the Engagedly 2.0 application on your mobile.
Note: Use the Play Store for Android mobile and the App Store for iPhone.
2. Copy only the subdomain of your organization's URL and paste it on Engagedly's mobile app.
3. Click Next.
4. Enter your email address and password.
Note: You can login using your ADP/Azure AD SSO credentials if it is enabled for your organization.
5. Click Login.
Note: If you forget your password, click Forgot Password on the login screen, provide your valid email address to receive the password, and click Submit.
3. Access Profile
You can access your profile to view
- Job title
- Contact details
- About yourself
- Team details, including your manager and your direct reports, if any
- Posts and Praises
You can click Support to email our support team.
At the top right of the menu, click the Log Out Icon to exit the mobile application.
4. Access Home Page
The home page is the landing page after you login to the mobile application. You can view Home, Social, Directory, and Apps at the bottom of the screen.
In the Home, you can view the
- Click the Bell Icon at the top right to view the notifications.
- Click any notification that redirects you to the respective page.
- Pending actions
- Click any pending action that redirects you to the respective page.
- Social feed: You can view the latest three posts on the home page (including the pinned posts if you have any).
- Click any posts to view the updates.
- Groups: You can view My Groups if you are a part of them.
- Click any group to view the posts in it.
- Click View More to view My Groups and Other Groups in the organization.
You can view open and interest groups in the Other Groups.
You can filter the groups based on their type.
Note: Only the admin can view the closed groups.
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Click Birthday/Work Anniversary to view the upcoming birthday/work anniversary celebrations within the organization.
5. Quick Actions
You can perform quick actions without navigating to the respective modules.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Plus Icon for additional actions.
- Click Post to create a post on Social.
- Click Quick Note to create a note about any employees for your reference.
- Click Share Feedback to share the feedback about the employees.
Note: You can notify their respective managers and be anonymous while sharing feedback.
- Click Request Feedback to request feedback about yourself or others from anyone in the organization.
- Click Praise to praise anyone in the organization and post it on Social.
6. Access Social
You can view the posts on Social.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Social.
At the top right,
- Click the Search Icon to search the posts by name, tags, and keywords.
- Click the Filter Icon to filter the posts based on recent posts, popular posts, post type, and location.
You can view social posts, like them, comment on them, add reactions, and pin them.
- Click the Overflow Menu Icon on the posts you have created to edit, delete, and pin them as required.
Note: You can edit and delete your comments on any post.
7. Access Directory
You can view all the employees’ names, designations, and contact details.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Directory.
- Click the Call Icon to call, message, or copy the phone number of the employee.
- Click the Email Icon to send an email or copy the email address.
- Click the employee’s name to view their profile.
8. Access Apps
You can view the different modules available on the mobile application, like
At the bottom of the screen, click Apps and navigate to the respective module as required.
In Goals, you can view the
- My Check-Ins tab to view your goal updates.
- Assigned/Cascaded by Me tab to view the goals you assigned to anyone.
- Goals I Follow tab to view the goals if you want to get updates and check their progress. However, you cannot perform any actions.
You can filter the goals based on their period, goal status, progress status, owner, and assigner.
In Feedback, you can view the
- Feedback Wall tab to view all the feedback you received and about others.
You can filter them based on the feedback type, duration, and about you and others.
- Praise Wall tab to view
You can filter them based on the location, duration, and about you and others.
- Request tab to view incoming, outgoing, and ignored feedback.
You can filter them as required.
- Outgoing is requesting others to give feedback about you.
- Incoming is receiving feedback requests from others to give your feedback.
- Ignored is receiving feedback requests from others that you have ignored.
In Groups, you can view the
- My Groups tab if you are a part of it.
- Other Groups tab to join the open group if required.
You can like the posts, comment on them, edit your comments, and delete your comments. You can filter the groups as required and click the groups to view their information.
In Notes, you can view the notes you created.
- Click the note to view its information.
- Click the Overflow Menu Icon to edit and delete it.
In Surveys, you can view the pending and responded surveys.
- Click Pending to respond to the survey.
- Click Submitted to view your responses to the survey.
You can filter the surveys based on the pending, submitted, and missed statuses.
In Team Pulse, you can view the My Pulse tab. You can submit your Team Pulse responses and edit them until the pulse submission date ends and the manager submits the review.
You can filter your Team Pulse responses based on the period.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the period as required.
- Click the Overflow Menu Icon at the top right to view the Response & Review Rate.
You can view the history of your responses to each question and add comments if required.
Engagedly provides the specific functionalities in the Team Pulse module for managers and admins.
Managers: Besides the My Pulse tab, they can view the My Entire Team tab, which displays a comprehensive list of direct reports and the secondary team, if any. They can review their team’s responses and download individual question responses. They can filter the respondents based on their response status, like all status, review pending, yet to submit, submission missed, and reviewed. Managers can comment only after they submit their reviews. Managers can search the respondents by their names.
Admins: Besides the My Pulse and My Entire Team tabs (if you have reportees), they can view all the respondents in the My Org tab. They can view employees' responses, and managers review to each question. They can add comments to any question if required. They can search the respondents by their name and based on their departments, business units, and locations.
Note: The responses to the private and anonymous questions are not visible on the mobile application.
Resources serve as a document repository for storing, organizing, and accessing various documents in an organization. It gives you an efficient way to view and download them on your mobile. You can view files in the grid or list view.
Engagedly provides the specific functionalities in the Resources module for admins. They can create folders, upload files, and rename and delete them if required. They can select files from the mobile gallery to upload into Resources. They can click the Overflow Menu Icon on any file or folder to rename or delete it. They can sort the files and folders alphabetically, in reverse, or based on the date.
Note: All the employees can view the files and folders in Resources as sorted by the admin.
You can download the mobile application for a seamless journey to a more connected and streamlined work experience.